Hand built pottery as functional art.





W i n d c h i m e s



I prefer silence over music, most of the time (Bach excepted), but there is something so wonderful about the sound of chimes, that even I find hard to resist. I have them hung all over my house - in doorways, so they ring as I pass by them, in windows, where any little draft will cause them to sing, In the summer I hang them in the crab apple limb to make music with every breeze. 


                                                         

     
 
 I am not a huge fan of the Flamingo. Or the color pink, for that matter. But there is just something so irresistible about the graphics of this flamingo cast  paper mold.  Here are a couple of variations on that theme. Soon there will be a flamingo lamp. 






















Sunflower Windchime is sculpted on both sides, because that's the way the flower grows. Hung from a sturdy cord for outdoor use, but do check it from time to time and  remember to over winter it indoors.    Sunflower Windchime: sold












Fish is fish - except when he's a windchime. Whimsical patterns and raspberry and burnt yellow glazes swim him to the head of the class. He's hung on a heavy cord for out door use, but please check periodically for weather wear and find him a sunny window for the winter.        Fish Windchime:sold